Thursday 12 March 2009

Goodbye my lover No More

Its been a month since I last posted. It has also been a month since I last spoke to him. When I started this blog I needed it to be an outlet for my fears of why our relationship would end. The love and passion I talked about was real, the whole scenario was not.
A month ago, on Valentines Day, he decided to end it, and I haven't been able to update or even read this blog, or any love story blog.
I promised my self ages ago that I will never fall in love, no one is worth it, and I just can't handle the pain. Then I met him. He was perfect, everything about him was perfect, and I loved him with every inch of my being. I let go of my "never fall in love" stuff and fell deep and hard for him. I loved the way his hands would caress my hands. I loved the way his eyes looked at me. I loved his voice, the way he laughed, his beautiful smile, his smell, his body, his everything.
I gave him my heart and everything that went with it and now its over. Writing this is probably the hardest thing to do, because I have been trying to forget him and I just cant. 26 days of heart wrenching pain, crying when I wake up and crying when I sleep. For a whole week every little thing made my eyes tear, now its just when I remember him I cry.
I tried to forget him, think of all his negatives, but to me there was none, I never found anything negative about him. Sometimes I'll be walking and I smell his cologne and the tears just flood my eyes. Or i'll be listening to music, and the song reminds me of the days we were together and I feel its hard to breathe.
I am trying to finish this post before anyone wakes up cuz with every letter I type the tears just keep flowing.
I miss him so much, sometimes I seem to be laughing and having a good time, but deep down inside I feel like someone is squeezing my heart.
I tried to delete our and his pictures off my computer and my phone but I cant get my self to do it. Although I stopped looking at them to minimize the pain, I cant delete them. No matter how much I'm itching for it, I stopped watching the video I made for our 2 year anniversary. I put pictures we had together, and some of us alone, and at the end videos that he didn't know I made with the song "Hadeya" by rashid playing in the background.
I tried everything to forget. I surrounded my self with my friends, I went shopping, started cooking again, dressed up and went out,but nothing is working! NOTHING!
I MISS HIM! I miss his txt msgs, I miss hearing his voice, I miss knowing that he loves me. I know we'll never get back together, I am trying to not get my hopes up. Its already been a month, so I will try to forget. Maybe there will come a day when I can delete his old messages on my fone, or his pictures, and maybe there will come a day when I won't cry thinking of him. I highly doubt its anytime soon.

8 comments:

  1. Honey, i was like that with Jassem, just let go, '3i9bai nafsich delete his pictures and his texts, i know your going to regret it but you have to do that to forget him, read blogs and stories, shi'3lai nafsich, thats what i did and i know its going to hurt, and burn the life out of you but think about it, he could have held on, he didnt, so its either you walk out on him the same way he did, or live with him memory forever, and to tell you the truth , number one should be your choice because when i chose that with Jassem, a better guy came as i waited, so honey do that and c what happens;* if you need any more help im always here for u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW awal mara im first to comment:$ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so sorry 7abeebty.. allah ykon ib 3oonich

    ReplyDelete
  4. aah! it's so sad .
    first , if you really love him try to get back to him .. laish u didn't triedd? ;/ ..
    2nd , if he dosen't worth it .. so let it go .. try ur best to live a new life .. traveL to 3umra and cry there .. ed3ay enna allah esa3dech to pass this time by ur self..

    oo you are not alone .. u have ur family oo ur friends oo ur blog followers :) .. we all love u oo walla will be there for uu .. dont cry :** plss dont cryy :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. * CRYING * ..
    7ayaaaaaaaaaate .. alla e3en ;/

    ReplyDelete
  6. COOOOOOOOOOOME ONNNN!!

    GROW UP!!

    what are you 15!!slap him or whatever!! bet he's over you!! and your still here crying!! MOVE ON!!

    STOP IT WITH THE DRAMA!!

    life is short!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. love...crying..u miss him...stop being a dama queeen screw him love is just a figment of ur imagnition shino love o hal khamacheer ga9a 3ala roo7ech the perfect guy beyeelech min baab baytkom mo min wara..smile ur free the sun is shining the sea is calling friends are waiting 4 u enjoy life while u can! la7ga 3ala il 7ob o a3aawar ras ! goomay yabebaaay :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. the same thing happend to me
    mn two weeks a7een i havent talked to him .. i tryed to get back to him wayed bs i couldent
    i dont know why left .. after less than month elmafroo'9 our 4 years anniversery bs it happend o el7mdellah am trying to get over him coz i believe that he doesnt deserve me if he did he would never hurt me o am not welling tp get back to him after all what he've done to me .. o b3deen 9adgeeni u getting through this becouse something good gonna happen soon in shallah o alwaays gooLi
    اللهم آجرني في مصيبتي واخلفلي خيرا منها
    o if u needed anythink am here

    ReplyDelete